SPSreport for 2010

Aug 17, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Hi, I will really appreciate if the creator of SPSreports will release a newly developed SPSreport for MSF 2010 and MOSS 2010. We are waiting for an update.
Jun 8, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Still waiting on someone to claim the 2007 version.  I would like the source code so I could update it or at least parts of it.

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2011 at 1:50 AM

The source code is contained in the package itself. As was pointed out earlier, it contains a series of vbs, cmd, bat, and some exes. Most, if not all of the exes, are either resource kit or available on the OS. In very rare circumstances (older versions of SharePoint if memory serves), I had to write some OM-based code to collect certain information. Tried to get away from that as it was a support nightmare.

As to writing a version of this to run on 2010, I'm not planning on doing that. We (Microsoft) now have diagnostics packages that will do all of this for you. We have versions of SPSReport that will run on all of the 2010 support platforms. All output is in csv format (easily digestable and transformable).

Also, as I announced on the home page the other day, this version of SPSReport will soon timeout and I will not be updating it (sorry).

-mike